Ministry of Economy
Level 2, Block F11, Parcel F
Lebuh Perdana Timur, Precint 1
Federal Government Administrative Centre
62000 W.P Putrajaya
Tel. No. : -
Fax : -
- Driver for the Ministry of Economy's program management services and development projects
- Planning, coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programs and projects of the Ministry of Economy strategically Objective
- Planning and regulating the implementation of development programs and projects of departments and agencies under the Ministry of Economy to run smoothly according to the set time period.
- Monitor and evaluate the financial and physical performance of development programs and projects.
- Coordinating information on the implementation of Ministry projects in the MyProjek System.
- Ensure orderly and effective implementation of the functions of the Ministry Development Action Council (MTPK) and the Ministry Development Action Committee (JTPK) of the Ministry of Economy.
- Ensure that administrative matters and applications for programs and development projects under the Five Year Malaysia Plan (RMLT) are carried out in accordance with the established governance.
- Manage the implementation of development programs and projects under the Five Year Malaysia Plan (RMLT) in line with planning.
- Carrying out monitoring including work visits and intervention activities on selected programs and projects.
- Ensure efficient and orderly management of the five-year Malaysian Plan (RMLT) development allocation ceiling.
- Manage the application, use and updating of MyProjek by departments/agencies efficiently.
- Coordinating the preparation of efficient and effective post-implementation reports and department/agency program/project outcome evaluations.
- Ensure the delivery of quality Development Division services to stakeholders.