Coordination, Control and Monitoring Division
Ministry of Economy
Aras 2, Menara Prisma
No.26, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 3
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
No. Tel. : 03-8090 2480
Faks : 03-8090 2500
- To supervise and ensure efficient governance for agencies under the Ministry of Economy;
- To coordinate the administration of high-level meetings and parliamentary affairs; and
- To monitor the implementation of policies and strategies under the Twelfth Malaysia Plan (RMKe-12).
- To manage the nomination, appointment, and termination of Chairs, Board Members/Trustees, and Agency Heads for agencies under the supervision of the Ministry of Economy;
- To obtain decisions on requests for amendments to the agency's statutes/constitution, restructuring and merger of organizations, and dissolution or establishment of new agencies;
- To obtain decisions on agency applications in accordance with relevant acts/company Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&A) regarding matters related to loan applications, investments, subsidiary establishment, and asset disposal;
- To coordinate Cabinet Paper submissions from Departments/Agencies under the supervision of the Ministry of Economy; and
- To present Memorandums of Annual Report and Financial Statements of the State Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) in Mesyuarat Pegawai Kewangan Negeri dan Mesyuarat Majlis Kewangan Negara in line with the Corporations Act (State Legislative Authority) 1962 [Act 380].
- To manage the Post-Cabinet Meetings of the Ministry of Economy;
- To coordinate feedback matters for Cabinet Committee Meetings at the Ministry of Economy level and compile the minutes of Cabinet Committee Meetings;
- To coordinate feedback matters for senior-level meetings at the Ministry of Economy level;
- To manage the Meetings of the National Development Planning Committee (JPPN);
- To coordinate parliamentary affairs of the Ministry of Economy;
- To assess and endorse annual development allocations and related 5-year plans under PACU; and
- To manage the Meetings of the Main and Technical Policy Committees of the Ministry of Economy.
RMKe-12 MONITORING SECTION
- Formulate a governance mechanism to regulate the Malaysia Plan Policy Implementation Plan;
- Monitor the progress of the outputs and outcomes of Malaysia Plan policies and strategies;
- Coordinate engagement with all stakeholders to formulate action plans;
- Reporting progress status periodically to the Monitoring Technical Committee chaired by the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department (Economy);
- Coordinate the resolution of issues and problems related to the implementation of the Malaysia Plan;
- Develop a Malaysia Plan monitoring system that is integrated with the existing monitoring system based on needs such as MyProjek (ICU), MyResults (MOF), MyKPI (JPA), and Ministerial KPI (MAMPU/SEPADU);
- Develop expertise and capabilities related to monitoring policies and strategies as well as being a change management agent based on discussions with stakeholders; and
- Optimizing the use of digital technology to evaluate the effectiveness of Malaysia Plan policies and strategies.